Promotional Terms and Conditions
- These Promotions Terms and Conditions are the terms on which persons ('Players') may participate in certain promotions ('Promotions') offered by MyLotto24 Limited ('us', 'we') from time to time relating to the Gloucester Rugby Lotto site at http://www.gloucesterrugbylotto.co.uk ('Gloucester Rugby Lotto Site') including offers of bonus amounts to be credited to a Player's account in accordance with the criteria of each specific promotion ('Bonus Credits') or entry to prize draws ('Prize Draws') for an opportunity to win the prizes described in the 'Prize Information' section below ('Prizes').
- In addition to the general terms in this Section A of these Promotions Terms and Conditions the Prize Draws are also subject to the specific terms set out in Section B (below) and the award of Bonus Credits is also subject to the specific terms set out in Section C (below).
- In these Promotions Terms and Conditions, any reference to a 'Lotto Bet' means a valid lotto bet purchased on the Gloucester Rugby Lotto Site.
All Promotions are open to Players who:
- are aged 18 years or over;
- are located in a jurisdiction where it is lawful to participate in the applicable Promotion; and
- otherwise comply with the Terms and Conditions for placing lotto bets on the Gloucester Rugby Lotto Site ('General Terms and Conditions').
- The promoter is MyLotto24 Limited. All cash Prizes and Bonus Credits are awarded by MyLotto24 Limited. Non cash Prizes are provided by the Gloucester Rugby Ltd ('Gloucester Rugby').
- Neither we nor Gloucester Rugby accept responsibility for any fault, malfunction, technical failure or connection problem which may prevent or delay the sending or receipt of any Player's Lotto Bet receipt or otherwise affect any Player's entitlement to enter any Promotion or claim any Prize or Bonus Credits. Accepted Lotto Bets can be viewed within the 'My Account' page of the Gloucester Rugby Lotto Site when a Player is logged in.
- To the maximum extent permissible by law we, and Gloucester Rugby, exclude all liability however arising for any losses any Player or other person may incur as a result of participating in, or seeking to participate in, any Promotion.
- Entry to any Promotion is void where prohibited by law or regulation. The Player must not accept any Prize or Bonus Credits, and is not eligible for entry to any Promotion or to claim any Prize or Bonus Credits, if the Promotion is not permitted to be offered to persons in the jurisdiction where the Player is located.
- The General Terms and Conditions apply to Players and their use of the Gloucester Rugby Lotto Site (including all and any Promotions). Except as expressly provided, in the event of any conflict between these Promotions Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, these Promotions Terms and Conditions (in so far as they relate to the Promotions) shall prevail.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend any Promotion and/or these Promotions Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason, and will not be liable to any Player for doing so. Entries that do not comply in full with these Promotions Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
- The 'Complaints' section of the General Terms and Conditions apply to Players and to these Promotions Terms and Conditions.
- These Promotions Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any dispute arising in connection with these Promotions Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless you choose the courts of your home in another Member State of the European Union.
B. Prize Draws
- The Prizes Draw will apply for Lotto Bets purchased between the 1st of the month in the case of a monthly Prize Draws or the date of announcement for occasional Prize Draws ('Start Date') and the day we withdraw the Prize Draw, ('End Date') which we may do at any time without notice by ceasing to make the Prize Draw available on the Gloucester Rugby Lotto Site.
- Entry to the Prize Draw is free for any Player who has purchased a Lotto Bet on a lottery draw taking place within the announced Start Date and End Date for the Prize Draw, as long as that Lotto Bet was purchased after the Start Date. For each such £1.5 Lotto Bet purchased, the Player will automatically receive one entry to the Prize Draw. Additional eligibility criteria may apply as specified within the Promotion.
- The Player's Lotto Bet receipt will be considered proof of his or her entry or entries into the applicable Prize Draw. In the case of a monthly Prize Draw, a purchase of Lotto Bets on a number of lottery draws taking place in more than one month will be deemed to give entry to the monthly Prize Draw for each month in which any such lottery draw takes place. For example, a single purchase of ten individual £1.5 Lotto Bets, each for a separate weekly lottery draw spread over ten weeks, will entitle the Player to the number of entries to each applicable monthly Prize Draw as corresponds to the number of lottery draws in the applicable month (e.g. four entries in one monthly Prize Draw, four entries in the next monthly Prize Draw, and two entries in the subsequent monthly Prize Draw).
- All Prizes exclude payment of travel or other expenses. Prizes of Gloucester Rugby merchandise will include the cost of delivery and delivery will be arranged by Gloucester Rugby. The Player agrees to comply with any terms and conditions associated with the delivery or enjoyment of any Prize.
- All prizes are non-transferable, and no cash or alternative prize will be offered.
- We and Gloucester Rugby reserve the right to substitute a Prize with an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value at our and/or Gloucester Rugby's discretion.
- Winners of the monthly Prize Draw will be selected at random. Any Player winning a Prize will be notified by email within seven days of the End Date. Winners will be announced on the Gloucester Rugby Lotto Site.
- If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a Prize, does not respond to the email notifying the winner of the Prize won within the time period set out in such email or such email cannot, for any reason, be delivered to the winner, we reserve the right to award the Prize to another Player (also to be selected at random).
- We and/or Gloucester Rugby may wish to undertake reasonable promotion of and/or with the winners of Prizes (e.g. by taking photographs of the winners and using those photographs along with the winner's name on the Gloucester Rugby Lotto Site and in other publicity in any media) and a Player's eligibility for a Prize is a conditional upon the Player's agreement to this on a non-paid basis.
- Prize information for occasional Prize Draws will be described in the particular Promotion
C. Bonus Credit
- From time to time, Gloucester Rugby Lotto may run Promotions offering new and/or existing Players the opportunity to receive Bonus Credits when placing a Qualifying Bet (or bets) or making a deposit to a specified value ('Bonus Credit Promotions').
- For the purpose of these Promotions Terms and Conditions a Qualifying Bet means each Lotto Bet placed after the commencement of a Bonus Credit Promotion and before the end of the Bonus Period (as defined below). Any Lotto Bets placed prior to the commencement of the Bonus Credit Promotion but for future Gloucester Rugby Lotto draws occurring within the Bonus Period will not be Qualifying Bets.
- If any Bonus Credit Promotion is run it will be advertised on the Gloucester Rugby Lotto Site and/or by email and any advertisement will specify any additional terms and conditions applicable to that Bonus Credit Promotion, which may include any or all of the following: (i) how many Qualifying Bets must be placed or the value of the deposit that must be made (as applicable), (ii) the value of any Bonus Credits that will be awarded and (iii) any voucher code which must be used by the Player in order to claim the Bonus Credit Promotion. Any such additional terms will be deemed to form part of these Promotions Terms and Conditions.
- Each Bonus Credit Promotion will be valid from the date specified on the Gloucester Rugby Lotto Site or in the email sent to the Player (as applicable) until the day we withdraw the Bonus Credit Promotion, which we may do at any time without notice by ceasing to make the Promotion available on the Gloucester Rugby Lotto Site ('Bonus Period').
- In the case of new customers, the Player must first successfully create a Player Account and correctly enter the voucher code, if required. Bonus Credits will then be awarded in accordance with the specific terms of the Bonus Credit Promotion once the correct number of Qualifying Bets have been accepted and/or the correct value of deposit has been made. Existing customers will be awarded Bonus Credits when the voucher code has been correctly entered, if required, and the correct number of Qualifying Bets have been accepted and/or the correct value of deposit has been made.
- All Qualifying Bets, or deposits, must be placed within the Bonus Period.
- Bonus Credits will be displayed as part of the Player's balance when a Player is logged in to their Player Account and not necessarily separately identified. However, a Player may view the allocation of Bonus Credits within the 'transaction history' section of their Player Account.
- Bonus Credits may not be withdrawn from a Player's Account and may only be used to place Lotto Bets.
- When placing Lotto Bets, Bonus Credits are used first and then any deposits made by the Player into their Player Account.
- Unless otherwise specified in the specific terms of the Bonus Credit Promotion, each Player may only use a voucher code, and may only be awarded Bonus Credits, once during each individual Bonus Credit Promotion.
- We reserve the right to exclude you from any Bonus Credit Promotion and to deduct the amount of any Bonus Credits and any winnings from Lotto Bets placed using Bonus Credits from your account if we reasonably believe that you have breached these Promotions Terms and Conditions, any specific terms of the Bonus Credit Promotion or the General Terms and Conditions, or have otherwise engaged in any fraudulent or unlawful activity, or if we suspend or terminate your account in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions.
0207 048 9652 Mon - Sat 8am - 8pm
Draw Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015
6 MAIN NUMBERS